The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) released its final guidance on "Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards." This guidance, upon implementation, will supersede requirements from OMB Circulars A-21, A-50, A-87,A-89, A-102, A-110, A-122 and A-133.
The effective date is December 26, 2014.
- OMB Final Guidance
- COGR's Preliminary Assessment
- COGR's Letter to NSF Regarding Implementation
- COGR Implementation Plan
COFAR Training Videos
- Uniform Guidance Implementation
- Administrative Requirements
- Cost Principles
- Audit Requirements
NCURA Training Videos
- Computing Devices
- Cost Accounting Standards - What Has Changed?
- Cost Sharing
- Indirect Cost (F&A) Rates